Copyright Law and Solutions
Learning Target:?? I can define explain copy right law and use tools to avoide it.
- Most have Committed Copyright Violation (Some examples from my teaching are...)
- Scanning published documents and uploading them.
- Students creating Poster (digital or hard copy) and using pictures without permission.
- Avatars on Edmodo...
- It's an Important part of Digital Citizenship
- To be aware of intellectual property and how it's being used.
- To give credit when using someone else's work.
- We want our students to create using technology, but we need to show them how to do it ethically...
- An Overview of Copyright Laws and Fair Use
- Must be original, creative and tangible...
- Applies to:
- Motion Picture/Audio Visual
- Sound Recordings
- Some Solutions
- Creative Commons
- Public Domain
- Library of Congress
- Filtered Search