|Attached: Web 2.0 Sampler Activity|
Message from email@example.com: Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Web 2.0 Sampler Activity
Learning Target: I can define, access, and utilize web 2.0 tools in the classroom with kids and adults.
- Define Web 2.0
- Youtube Video ([youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN11ZoDJXD4?wmode=transparent])
- Samples from My Experience (www.mrtalmadge.com)
- Activity-partners search for various applications.
- Skim listing of Web 2.0 applications and decide on one or two that would be most useful in the classroom or professional development workshop.
- Start at this site: http://web2010.discoveryeducation.com/web20tools.cfm
- Then try this site: http://web20guru.wikispaces.com/Tools+By+Subject
- Or this site: http://web2educationuk.wetpaint.com/
- Or do a search of your own and see what you can find.
Post link, a brief description and classroom application ideas to Wallwisher
- Inside/Outside Circle